Friday, March 18, 2016

Dark Whispers


New from the Unfinished Business kickstarter, we have the new female Dark Council figure.  She will be offering some very sweet suggestions to many factions, I think. :-)


Of course, I could not resist putting the same kind of spacescape on the robe as I did with the previous Dark Council figures!


I stuck with the same skin colors and glowing red eyes as well.


This puts me at three Dark Council members.  It would be a very different kind of faction to have that many all at once, especially since they have to be activated first, before any non Dark Council.

However, it can get a little tiresome to be out influenced on a regular basis, given the way the initiative roll works now.


So, much more to come... be sure to stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment