Wednesday, September 16, 2015

King of the Jungle


Here we have the finished results of the latest paper foliage experiment!

It's called Diorama Accessories (the company is Korean), and I purchased it from Hangar 18's website.

I don't remember who manufactured the figure.  That was a long time ago.


It's placed on a smaller Secret Weapon Miniatures resin plinth, which is about 50mm.  As you can see, I not only had fun with the foliage... I had a blast painting the Draconic Shaman as well!!


These views show off the foliage even better...


I am amazed at how well the foliage takes paint, with absolutely no warping, even when washes are applied.


I took a few shots on a different backdrop to see what it would all look like.  I may try one or two more to test them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment