Monday, February 16, 2015

A commanding presence... Victoria Miniatures


Here's a command squad made from a variety of Victoria Miniatures.  As I mentioned in the previous posts, they are designed to be interchangeable from one type of squad to the next.


I believe I have a few blog posts showing how these were created in the Road to Adepticon 2014 series of articles.


Now let's set the scene, using that Secret Weapon ruined tank set.


It's so much fun to see these shots now!  I didn't have all of these items at the time the squad was first created...


This was definitely my favorite unit of the entire army that I made for the 2014 Adepticon tournament.


Let's go man the gates!


Here we go.  I had a lot of fun creating this set of fortress walls and bunkers.  It was part of my display board, but it was also my Aegis defense line!


There are lots of blog articles on this, and even a video that was part of the Painting Pyramid video series!


It was all made from foam and cereal boxes, with a little plasticard here and there.


The walls can be moved into any number of configurations, which made them fantastic for gaming!


There are long wall sections, shorts sections and angled pieces, as well as a second gate.


The Flak gun was also made from a variety of kits... even pink foam!


Standing guard... until Adeptricon 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment