Sunday, November 2, 2014

Marble Madness


Yes, more marble.  Like I ever get tired of painting it! ;-)


This is the usual cork and sculpey treatment, with a little twist.


You have already seen the all sculpey bases with the columns...


Flat sculpey baked into sheets and set onto cork.


But this time I added a few statue faces.  I believe from Sci-bor.


Since the Holy Orders faction has been behind the scenes of many of Mankind's ancient civilizations, I thought these classical statues would be very appropriate.


It's a nice little change of pace for painting, that's for sure.


After all the red bases and green bases I have painted for a variety of Inquisition armies, this blue set has been very fun to paint.


Here we see one of the the bases with Mimreg Zain attached.


Stay tuned for much more!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...that blue James. It is absolutely stunning! I never regret stopping by here, it's always an absolute treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them :-) In the process of painting and building the minis that will stand on them!

      Delete