Wednesday, September 10, 2014

More patterns!


Time for a few more camo patterns!  This crackle pattern has interested me for a while, so it was fun to give it a try.  I will probably do this on one more set.


This one is almost a more 'modern' camo pattern.  I think it's another late war scheme.


Here's the two newest colors next to the early war gray.


This image shows the last 4 sets.


Now for all five, including the desert scheme.  I am glad that I have been trying out a nice variety of patterns, instead of doing just the typical gray.


There will still be at least 2 more units of gray, however!


4 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I love the style you've used on them. They are almost impressionist painting style. The camo patterns look great and the highlighting brings them to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked these! I have definitely been doing a painterly syle on them! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice painting and very good play with the contrasts.

    What scale are these figures? 6mm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are very small. Each one is perhaps the size of a nickel.

      Delete