Monday, August 4, 2014

Right to the favorites


For the last of the three Venoms, I decided to snap some images directly with my favorite backdrop!


The base was made with my own "trophy"... it was an unused interior door of the dreaded Forgeworld Storm Eagle kit.  That was the piece that made the hull section explode in my hands as I tried to glue it together.

As with all parts of that kit, nothing fit together.  Attempting to use the interior piece to stabilize it all.. wrapped in rubber bands, covered in glue and green stuff... BOOM!  All over the floor.


Anyway, the alterior purpose for these kinds of bases.  They were much heavier than the Venom on top of them, thus making them far less top heavy.  Not to worry about these guys tipping over!!!


Next up, I will use the giant backdrops to photograph all three of them together, which has never been done!  Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment