Sunday, July 20, 2014

A old dog yielded new tricks


Here's something that I painted many moons ago.  Probably in 2006.  This was the height of the Rackham days, when we painted lots of Confrontation minis.  Our favorites were the wolfen.

Unfortunately, the alloys that were used were very soft, so these didn't always have the sturdiest construction.  There are a number of companies nowadays who I think are producing some very nice versions of these.


I know that I have a few new Reaper minis that are very much in line with these old Wolfen.  Also, Raging Heroes has some amazing female werewolves coming up!

Can't wait to paint those!!!


1 comment:

  1. Its always nice to see rackham sculpts painted.
    This is more along the lines what I expected from you when I saw you painted that gravewalker.
    Perhaps thats why I wasnt thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete