Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Lady Arcadians approach!


OK, we have the female Arcadian Rifles unit from Victoria Miniatures assembled.

Here's a group shot:


Now let's break it down a bit.


There are lots of options available in terms of posing, weapons, heads, and so on.


I really love the head for the Sergeant!


Again, these are all to scale when compared to the male Arcadians, which is really incredible!  I will show that comparison once I have the other squad assembled.

Fantastic stuff from Victoria, as always!


8 comments:

  1. I didn't know these models existed. They are really well done. Thanks for showcasing them. Excited to see your paintjob on them :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on the bases now! Still settling on the final color scheme...:-)

      Delete
  2. I'm gob smacked that people have these already. Did Vic send you some pre-release? I pre-ordered a set as soon as I saw them because they are beautiful models. Can't wait to see them in the flesh, but in the meant time I'm sure you will give them a mean paint job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was sent some in advance so that I could create posts such as these, and also do a number of painting posts on them.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! This will give me something to drawl over until they are released! :)

      Delete
    3. You will enjoy them a lot!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey James, made any progress on painting these troops? I've just got some and am looking for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to have some painted by Adepticon! :-)

      Delete