The last batch of figures from MSB Toys. I don't know what they had in mind with these guys, but they were pretty funny. :-) I painted these way back in 2005.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Pieces and parts. The story of my life. Typically spending most of my life painting jigsaw puzzles with no picture of what it;s supposed to look like. :-)
This particular puzzle was even more tricky!
Here you see the main hull, rudder and weapon with the freehand...
And then the ventral section with more engines, prow, grav whatever, and so on...
Gotta have a crew!
This was good training for figuring out how to paint the Kabal Warriors.
And now for some images of the whole collection.
After it is assembled, it will be time to do the finishing touches.
Is it wrong that this is making me super hungry right now?