Tuesday, November 26, 2013

From Olympus, with love


These arrived the other day.  The latest from the War Gods line!  War Gods of Olympus!!

Here is the raw set of minis.


Hecate prepped!!  Fantsatic.


Ares prepped.  Also amazing!!!!


Hades prepped.  Truly spectacular!


And then the Bronze Owl.  He will be lots of fun!


I am making some nice bases for these figures, and I will post images of then as they are painted.  Mr. Fitzpatrick really outdid himself on this entire line, that's for sure.

Great casting.  Very solid, easy to deal with.  No nasty mould line surprises, etc.


5 comments:

  1. Really nice figures, I'm not sure which one I like the most.

    The Ares one looks a little strange with his spear so vertical. He's nice and dynamic, like he's moving in to attack, yet his spear is not in a position to do so. I'd put it on an angle, maybe 45 degrees from the vertical, like he's bringing it up to strike. It might not work, but it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was how it seemed to 'need' to fit, although I did not look at the original green. I may still move it myself, depending on what I have planned. I guess that means heading over to the War Gods Kickstarter!

      Delete
  2. How do these compare size wise to other miniature lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are on 25mm bases...they are not too huge...

      Delete
  3. Lovely knick knacks. Planning to get a few of those to decorate my house.

    ReplyDelete