Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I've got my eye on you...


Here are a few shots of the classic Dark Elf flesh tone video.  It's another one of the Raging Heroes Fantasy Blood Vestals.  Those are truly fantastic minis!


Time for some shaded basecoat!


I see Secret Weapon washes on the palette... that can only mean one thing :-)


Glazing just about finished!!!


Getting down to the wire...


Then some final details.


I did another 'sketch' on the side to illustrate a few things.  These have been props on lots of the videos...


A closer look.  This helped to explain some of the principles of how I did the eyes.  While there is nowhere near this much going on with the figure, I thought it would be very helpful to have this as a reference guide for future projects.


Side by side.


Sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment