Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A little fun at the Expo


Finally, we have returned!  I have been unpacking things furiously.

We did lots of painting in the "paint and take" area, discussing techniques, materials, and so on.  More on that as we recover from the weekend.  

A variety of miniatures were provided for people to paint.  Among them were Dungeon explorer figs, like this multi-legger!  I painted this one on Saturday...


As soon as I saw this, I had to give it a try in the lava scheme.  Why?  'cause she is going to be my spider queen for the Arachnids of Evil Lord of the Rings army.  It is the perfect size.  All I have to do is get it on a 60mm base.


Now I don't have to sculpt a spider queen... yea!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jim this mini is perfect for the spider queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe my good luck! The base that it is on right now is about 50mm. At least now I won't forget that she can climb walls with ease :-)

      Delete