Saturday, April 6, 2013

Passing the 700,000 mark with some Incubi!



Here's the next set of converted Incubi figures.  Just as I did with all of them, I used Kabal Warriors, bits and plasticard to create them.


It is amazing to think how quickly the moment approaches when the blog reaches three quarters of a million views.  At the rate things go on a daily basis, that will be reached around the time of another milestone... Adepticon!

I will try to generate the same sort of posts that I did last year, although that will depend on how much internet access I have, and if I have enough time to process the images, etc.  The schedule is very different from last year, so we shall see.


If there are as many triple flyer lists as I suspect there might be, I may not have all that many images to process :-)

These next few images are of the unit Klaivex...


So, another hearty thank you to all who have helped make this crazy blog what it is!



1 comment:

  1. Many thanks! I guess it is also tied to my obsession with armies that cannot look like they are "out of the box" :-)

    ReplyDelete