Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching the Red Eye... using marble colors to show off the figures.

Photobucket

Here's a little post to finish off those red terminators that I posted the other day!  Since I am just about to add the basing DVD's to the kickstarter, it seemed appropriate to begin it with am image of some of my favorite bases.

I liked the colors on this set.  Most of the bases I did for the Demonhunters back in the day were red and black.  These had white as a central theme, to offset the red armor.

This was the Brother Captain:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A close up of the bases!  One of the basing DVD's will also demonstrate how to paint surfaces such as the marble.

Photobucket

Here's the figures on the bases:
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK!  Lots of work to do!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the Kickstarter.  It's been an amazing first day, and then some.  I was able to make some progress on certain fronts today.  CoolMini should be helping us out with downloadable versions at some point, which will be very helpful!  Stay tuned!

1 comment: