This figure from Coolminiornot has a ton of uses. Obviously there are many Warhammer applications, and even some Role Playing uses. For me, I would be tempted to use it for some Lord of the Rings... maybe a Barrow wight or a spirit.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Sunday, November 11, 2012
This morning we have the first of a trio of Empire command figures from Forgeworld. As with everything else, it is in Altdorf scheme. I guess I will be stuck with Red and Blue for a while. :)
Doing some SE-NMM every now and then is fun, however! More to come...
Here is that Incubus test I promised. The metal parts are left over from my Raging Heroes Archon.
I used some plasticard to create the Klaive. The body and torso are from the standard Kabalite warrior kit. I was very glad that this test worked out, since some boxes of Kabal warriors had been generously donated to the cause. I may even substitute a small squad of these for the Archon court.
I still have one more extra head from that Raging Heroes figure, so I will be making one more of these using that bit. The rest will use various Kabal bits in different combinations.