- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
This was a fun little Reaper miniature which I painted a few years ago. I wanted to have a little fun with the shield, and do some freehand. I also want to utilize my rocky snow bases that I made for Coolminiornot!
This might show the shield a little better...