- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Friday, August 24, 2012
I have been processing all the pictures I took of the Grey Knights. We begin with some group shots... lots of individual images coming up this afternoon!
You can see some of the magnetized bits here. There are a number of combinations that you can have with these guys. :-)
The banners are always a challenge... both painting and magnetizing! Ultimately, I had four of them to do, with each one being a different set of colors.