- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Here is one last item I wanted to make for the Tomb Kings army. The idea came to me the day of the qualifier. Nearly everyone who looked at it assumed that all the glyphs on the back wall were just photocopied images of regular hieroglyphs.
Thast was kind of a bummer, so I thought about ways the get people to not only notice the designs, but understand what they were. I figured this was a funnier way of getting people to do just that!
Well, it's all packed now, so we shall see what happens...