- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Since I was curious to see what the two big guys would look like on the display board, I just had to shoot a few quick images!
Some closer views of Timmy and Tommy...
Once I get the Necrosphinx painted, I will take some shots of the lower level and see what that looks like!
Joining his buddy the Colossus from yesterday, I managed to get the Hierotitan painted as well! Just two more monsters to go!
Here are a series of images to show as much detail as possible on this piece. It was fun to tie in the freehand with the Colossus, and to get the scales glued on there at last!
Timmy and Tommy together at last!
I took a few images of these two guys on the display board just to see how they look. I will post those on Thursday...