- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Thursday, July 12, 2012
OK loyal Wappellians! I have been wanting to do this one for a while, but I figured I would save this post for a special occasion... number 500! Hard to believe that this whole thing started on February 3rd!
This is a set of images showing how I go about using that 'shaded basecoat' technique you hear me blather on about so much to paint some Saurus warriors. I hope that you can find it useful!
Here is the link to the page:
A few images of the whole unit...
And the finished saurus example: