- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Lots of storms today, including this shelf cloud that everyone in the area snapped pictures of... then it travelled about 1200 miles to Washington DC! Wow.
Well, I have been painting continuously since around midnight. Now it is close to 7am, and I need to start packing up the painitng stuff to bring to the Bunker! Sorry for such a miniamal post. Hopefully there will be loads of stuff to share when I return! :-)
Here is a pic I shot while I was painting the glyph on the back wall of the tomb...