As I have mentioned a few times, I did about 14 or 15 heavily converted figures for the Grey Knight army I brought to Adepticon. Here is Inquisitor Reva Garanov:
He was made from a Space Wolves space marine, using plasticard, green stuff, brown stuff, and even sculpey pieces, such as the scratch sculpted Psycannon.
You have already seen the Psykers, but here were a few old minis I had half finished prior to the event that I completed:
Like these two poor acolytes, who never got to fire their plasma guns due to dying from missile launchers and splinter cannons :-(
These two crusaders were quite frustrating to opponents, as I kept using them as a mobile 3+ cover save...
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth