This ship is my contribution to the Celebrity Dreadfleet project: Adepticon Charity auction 2012. My wife painted the command vessel of the evil forces, the Bloody Reaver. My task was the lead good guy ship, hailing from the Empire.
They were some very interesting figures to paint... quite different from anything else I have tried previously, which is saying something! It was a tiny bit like BFG in a way. Both ships had to be painted in many individual parts prior to assembly.
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth