A few more Eldar characters...
- Blood Bowl Teams
- Step By Step: Painting a Predator
- Using the 'Shaded Basecoat' Technique to paint Saurus warriors
- Step By Step armor for Tomb Kings Horsemen
- Step by Step painting of a Gamezone Cold One
- Painting a marble and tile flying base
- How I photograph my miniatures: A window into my photo booth
Saturday, March 17, 2012
I have painted a few of these pre heresy Assault squads. I have to say that I enjoy painting the lighter colors a bit more. The jump packs are definitely more fun to paint than the plastic counterparts.