Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Prince Harry, Nurgle style


OK, more from the archives.  This is a Demon Prince and herald combo, shown here in a few work in progress images.  Here they are prior to painting...


And then some views of shaded basecoat, just as it was done on the Plague Hulk


You can see all those preliminary color transitions a bit better here than on the plague hulk.  The surfaces are a little less obscured.  Just like the other figure, I had a basic olive green that would be mixed with a variety of lighter colors.  For instance, you can see that I mixed sky blue in some areas, and yellow in others.


I mixed a magenta in some places, a brown in others, and even a pinkish flesh tone.  That's what made these pieces so fun!


I also have some step by step images of the painting of the bases for both other miniatures, so I think that will be the next post!  Until then, enjoy this Nurgly goodness. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment