Sunday, December 2, 2012

First step on the road to Adepticon! The color test finished.


Here she is!  It was a bit of a relief to finally have paint on an Adepticon miniature! :-)

I have been assembling, basing and generally prepping the whole army for well over a year.  It felt good to have something that was not grey or white or black or some shade of unfinishedness...


At this point, I think I will work on one or two more figures from this unit before I move on to the vehicles or even the jetbikes.


I hope that you will enjoy seeing this army progress the same way the Tomb Kings did!  Eventually there will even be a display board!  Looking forward to that!


The next figure in line is another Raging Heroes sci-fi Vestal, this time with a shardnet and impaler.  That proved really handy in that test game that Rich and I did.  It helped the tiny squad survive long enough for the Incubi to join in!



2 comments:

  1. Ce proxi d'héquatrixe est vraiment terrible et la peinture n'est pas en reste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translation very bad ^^ i like !!

    ReplyDelete