Friday, December 7, 2012

Duck and cover... more Forgeworld Empire



Here are the finished pictures of the handgunner!  


I always get a kick out of seeing these images after processing all those step by step images! :-)



I will be even more intrigued to see the unit as a whole when it's completed.  Of course, it is pretty interesting to see these in various stages of painting.  :-)


Well, it's time for me to wrap up the last of my work here in the wee hours and finish the last of my packing.  The next several posts will be done on the road, so bear with me if they appear at odd times!  Most of it will be prep work.

On tap would be Tomb Kings... putting green stuff armor on those horsemen conversions.

A Lord of the Rings Mordor army... converting Fantasy Goblin spider riders into giant spiders.  Lava bases for all!

Dark Eldar... building venoms, reaver jetbikes, and a raider.

And anything else I can get done!



2 comments:

  1. Another great looking model. Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the kind words, and for checking out more of the Empire Gunners!

      Delete