Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Grand Old Flag


When I ran across the images of my converted Justicar figure the other day, if got me thinking about this piece, which was created not long afterward.  I liked that banner idea so much, I just had to work that in with this figure.  


I had an old edition Nemesis Force Weapon, which made a nice addition to this Grand Master.  As usual, the base was very fun to paint!


Now that you saw all of those slate Grey Knights, I thought it would be an interesting prospect to have them side by side... or at least on on top of the other. :-)


It will always amaze me how you can take the exact same figure and give it such a different context just by changing one or two colors!



4 comments:

  1. Hee there,
    I've been reading your blog since last week. I'm a beginner in this hobby and you keep me motivated and demorelised ar the same time by your mindblowing artwork! I can't believe your skills and i hope i will ever get close at those skills. Thank you for sharing, please please keep pushing us your great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I really do try to make the blog helpful in as many ways as possible. We we first started out, there were lots of how to articles on CoolMini, and that made quite a difference for us!

      Delete