Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blood Mistresses -- Dark Age Games


After testing out some Lord of the Rings Armies today, I am switching gears a bit to post a few images of some Dark Age minis.  There are lots of new figures that are coming, so in the coming months you will be seeing more of them!

These ladeis are from the Skarrd faction, called Blood Mistresses.  If you click on the image, you will get a larger view (yes, photobucket is still messed up ) :-(

Here they are:




And a group shot:

4 comments:

  1. They look great! Makes me want to go back and finish my brood band!
    Bard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to learn how to play this at some point. I know the Dragyri were my first interest...I also thought of making a new "saint" for a faction with a different color scheme...

      Delete
  2. Hummmm. Looks like they'd make decent Wytches as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the weapons could be razor flails or even agonizers... :-)

      Delete