Saturday, August 18, 2012

Never forget the snakes!

Photobucket

No, I have not forgotten these guys!  I have been doing a little bit on these figures every so often, adding some green stuff if I have it out already, or painting the tray when I have another on on the table, etc.

Photobucket

In these top views of the tray, you can see a few pieces of metal.  The two magnetized stalkers stay on there very well, and can be removed easily to claim their places in the Tomb.

Photobucket

You can see some green stuff on the last stalker.  He will be ready for some paint pretty soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look what Babo found!!! Yummy!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job! I really like the composition of the three figures and two columns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am realy itching to get the 3rd one painted! I got very used to seeing them without the movement tray :-)

      Delete