Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to our regularly scheduled programming: Extra weapons for the Nurgle Decimator

Photobucket

I think there was some sort of event that we did this weekend, but I can't seem to recall it.  The memories are very fuzzy.  Cathy insists that we were in Rosemont yesterday...

The attempt to catch up on a year's worth of sleep deprivation was only partially successful.  Today is mostly a cleaning day, since I completely destroyed the house in the process.  At least the Gatorade bottles have been tossed away that were rolling around where my feet are supposed to be!

Among the things I have had to reorganize are all my projects.  Those had gotten shoved further and further back on shelves and such as the craziness rose to an all time high.  I am finding all sorts of neat stuff!

I already have 3 vats of Fabuloso filled with Forgeworld parts.  I need to get some more, since I have 3X that much resin to soak this week.

The Dark Eldar and Chaos Dwarfs are coming out of their hiding places, and the LOTR armies are also being organized into 600 point forces.

With Jon kindly donating a new 6th edition rulebook to Wappelville, it means Cathy and I have to see what's going on there.  Eventually I will create a page where people can leave thoughts and advice about an army comprising of massed amount of Reaver Jetbikes and grotesques. :-)  Not sure how that would work yet.

Anyway, here are some final images of the Decimator.  At least this Decimator, since I will be making one for each Chaos God.  Can you imagine what will be sculpted onto a Slaneesh version? Censored.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here we have the additional weapon arms:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea for doing one for each of the chaos gods, looking forward to seeing the final project. I really liked Cathy's Slaneesh warhammer regiment entry in golden demon this year...it was one of my favorites. As far as a Slaneesh version goes, I think Cathy is the one to take notes from LOL. Take care ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H he, who do you think I got all the Nurgle ideas from? Cathy loves Nurgle!

      Delete