Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A break from Adepticon: something different for you...

Well, earlier today I was wondering if I was overdosing you all on Adepticon posts, so I thought I would find something totally unrelated to it!

I have been working hard today to restart all the other projects, and set up new ones yet to come.  There will be lots of stuff for you to see, a good chunk of it Games Day related, but also some fun stuff and commission pieces.

So, I found this vehicle which I had forgotten all about! 

Photobucket

There were some very obvious painting challenges to this item.  I cannot claim credit for the gun and dozer blade conversions, but I did add all the skulls :-)

More images!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of several vehicles painted in the "Tainted" World Eaters color scheme.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get all the skulls? Black Hat makes a bag of 100 skulls, plus some other companies make grab bags of skulls. You have a variety of skulls, are they all GW plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skulls came from a variety of sources, Fantasy bits, 40k vehicle sprues, the metal package of skulls from GW, and many others that I cannot recall :-)

    ReplyDelete