Friday, March 2, 2012

Lizardmen Temple guard conversions: work in progress images

Continuing with the WIP images, I processed these pictures that show the initial sculpting done to convert regular plastic saurus (which I never use), into handy Temple Guard.

Here is an image of the unit as it stands right now, at roughly 40% complete in terms of painting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is what they looked like when I first began converting them.  I used brown stuff to sculpt the skull helms.

Photobucket

These images profile the two temple guard conversions shown in a earlier post.  These minis are in the "Shaded basecoat" stage that I refer to so often.  From this point, many darker glazes are applied to create shading and tinting. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment