Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chaos Dwarf Blood bowl team

Yet another Blood Bowl team that I don't even remember painting!  I do recall setting up some of the action shots in the big stadium.  The color scheme was very fun, and quite bright.  It was a bit of an homage to my friend Chuck's Chaos Dwarf team.  Besides, he is the one who got me started with Blood Bowl in the first place!

On to the pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These hobgoblins have some of the brightest fleshtones I have ever tried on green skin.  Usually it is far more muted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are those action shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awesome paint job on the CD team mate. loved the light colored bull centaur especially. such an unortohodox skin color fro them.

    great job.

    ReplyDelete